Ok boys, this post is for the GIRLS.... who have bought GIRLS... and i'm talking about 'boobs' and not 'humans'... So i would assume that this post isn't for any boys (that i know of), but if you are a boy who has bought girls (and by that i mean boobs....um for yourself and not someone else) then feel free to read on!
Let me see..... Finding a bikini that FITS is a fuckin NIGHTMARE! (Even more frustrating than bra shopping!) ... and that is what the boob doc DOES NOT tell you!
Am i just weird or is this also the case for any of you silicon blessed girls!?
I'm doing another photo shoot with Ada on friday and we've decided to do swimwear at The Spit. I'll also be modelling some cocktail dresses too, just not sure on the location yet... but trust me, i'll be prepared for ANYWHERE! lol
Believe it or not, until now i hadn't even bought a bikini since the arrival of 'the girls' in November. So off i ventured into Sunburn today with pretty purple in mind...
All i can say is THANK-YOU for 'separates' and SORRY to the poor new sales chick who had the
What i have learnt:
- i'm a size 8 in bottoms (i really could have done with a 6 but they don't sell them... yes i have tiny hips =)
- and i'm a size (ahem)... 14 in top! Never in a million years did i think i'd wear a size 14! Fuck, and the girls aren't even that big! Talk about random flash backs of the 8G Bitch!
- tiny thin straps DO NOT hold up 870g of silicon!
- you need a structured bikini top to secure the girls into... otherwise be prepared for sight-seeing lol
- 95% of size 14 tops DO NOT fit a size 8/10 body because the part in the middle of the bikini that links the cups together is way too WIDE and you feel totally
So after a whole hour of total frustration, i finally found a beautiful purple Jets number that is sexy and flattering.... now fingers crossed that it doens't rain on friday.