Yesterday's boxing class was a high intensity KILL-A-THON! We also incorporated some sprinting on the treadie that i loved and some sexy-six pack training at the end. Boy are my abs feeling tight today WOOT!! After that, i got in about 5hrs of study, a massage and dinner with my girlfriends. You know you are at a table with fitness girls when 4 out of 6 of them have had a boob job lol.
Today i will be spending another billions hours in Planet Nerdom.... Totally cool, i already know that ;-)
So for that reason i shall be quick and list a few things on my mind:
1. Nutriton plan is going great. My sugar cravings have been under control and i haven't even had a dessert treat this week. I was considering having a piece of caramel slice today but i have woken up feeling energised and craving free. No point just having it for the sake of it hey!
2. After being a little on the tired side earlier this week (i think uni/studying really threw my body out of whack!), i decided to listen to my body and take tuesday off training. My energiser batteries have now re-charged and i am bounding off the walls once again.I even did a PB for my 2km run on friday - 9:22mins! So the goal is to do a sub 9min. hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks!
3. My skin has improved 10 fold since cutting out all the extra shit from my diet... Got that glow happening!
4. I'm in a really happy place right now. With the study i feel like i have new-found purpose and direction in my life. I am focused and ready to take on the world!
5. I am noticing the changes in my body day by day. I actually think that i may only be a couple kilos away from being 'crop-top ready' for gym! For once its not a struggle at all. I haven't been fasting for a good 2 or 3 weeks now but what i am doing is eating intuitively. Four meals a day is working like a charm. I'm not hungry, i have minimal cravings and my energy is great. I'm not stressed about food prep, macro ratios, meal timing or calorie counting and my obsessive food thoughts have minimised. I am not dieting per se, just eating in a way that will keep me LEAN for LIFE.
So here are a couple pics from last night: