Sunday, November 7, 2010

25th Birthday Extravaganza Party!.... and a 'progress pic'!

Well its the morning after my 25th Birthday Extravaganza Party and i am feeling fabulous!...Yeah my feet are ACHING and i'm a little tired but who cares i had an AMAZING night!

I headed out to Zuri Bar last night with my amazing possie of friends. The moment i stepped into the club i just knew it was going to be a good night- the atmosphere was electric. There was a latino house dj on the decks, an amazing bongo and sexy-sax(aphone) player and a dancefloor that had my name written all over it. I'm not much of a drinker when it comes to alcohol but i did let my hair down and enjoyed 2 French Martinis and 1/2 a Lychee Martini... and i am pretty confident that including those you can still count the number of alcoholic beverages i have downed this entire YEAR on just my fingers alone!... So as you can imagine i was feeling a litttle pissy but in a good way. It was great just to relax, gossip, laugh and CARVE UP THE DANCEFLOOR with my friends all night long!

I called it quits about 2.30am because my feet were wrecked. Damn those ultra high heels.... but hey they looked HOT and that is all that counts ;-)

So here are a couple sneak peaks of how i am looking at the moment:



Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments: