Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year with some Party Pics!

Hope you had a fabulous night and aren't suffering from a seedy hangover this morning ... i'm not! I consumed the grand total of half an expresso martini last night, then onto lime and soda water it was for me. Such a hardcore drinker I am ... though I did take some NeuroBlast, a pre-workout supplement, to power me through the night. Product review to come.

As in typical NYE style, my friends and I carved up the dancefloor pool deck. We went all out with sparklers and glow sticks. And after 5 hours of non-stop dancing, including a 1.6km walk to the Oxford 152 pub in my high heels (I don't recommend that and had to transition into my Havaianas half way through the night), my energizer batteries wore out so I called it a morning night and headed home. Got to bed at 5am and woke up at 9am, can't sleep when the sun is shining! So now my body is feeling like it has been hit by a truck lol. But I can't complain. It was a fabulous night with fabulous friends and wicked music. Perfect way to welcome in the New Year!



Strike a Pose


Cheryl and I - the Energizer Bunnies


My girl Bertie


Mark and I


2 comments:

  1. Go you little dancing queen!!!!! So glad you had a great night. Happy 2012 chicki :)

    ReplyDelete