Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Playing Tag

I am joining in on the Blogland Tag Games and revealing some random shit about myself. It is always fun to discover that other bloggers are just as looney cool as you.

Here are the rules:1. post these rules.
2. you must post 11 random things yourself.
3. answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
4. cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
5. go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. no stuff in the tag­ging
7. don’t talk about the fightclub

11 Random things about moi:

1. I used to have my beauty spot pierced (RHS above top lip) ... but I let it close a few years ago due to ... professional reasons. (I got the impression that pharmacists and other health professionals, especially old male ones, don't take young reps seriously when they have facial piercings!).

2. I had pet mice when i was a kid. 5 from the pet shop and 1 wild one that became a pet. Dad made me a very cool cage for them (the adventure playground) that was 1.5m long.

3. I had my heart set on becoming a physiotherapist all throughout highschool (I even did work experience!), but after listening to a lecture by a Sports Dietician at UQ, I changed my mind and did a Bachelor of Health Science: Nutrition instead.

4. My first car was a Holden Barina 1995, my work mates named it the Purple People-Eater... don't ask why.

5. At 14, I captained the Australian Indoor Soccer (Futsal) Team in 2000, on a tour of Europe.

6. I have lived in 4 share-houses and thank god I bit the bullet and bought my own pad nearly 2 years ago. And no I DO NOT have any room-mates!

7. I wear silver or white gold and diamonds. No yellow gold for me.

8. I hyperventilate when people wear shoes in my house... okay maybe not that extreme but you get my drift. TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF!

9. I'm a dog person. Growing up I had two male German Shepards - Ninja and Benji, and a female Siberian Husky - Makita.

10. Perfume, I wear Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel.

11. I've kissed a girl. ... Yes that is a random fact.


.............................


Here are Liz's questions and my answers:

1) Morning or evening person: MORNING. I'm usually up by 6am.

2) How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? 20 minutes unless I have to wash and style my hair ... Pony tails are my best friend.

3) What’s your weekly grocery bill? ~ $70

4) How much of your grocery bill is whole foods? Most of it (85%) unless I am buying things like toilet paper.

5) Your opinion of daylight savings? Bring it on!

6) Mac or PC? Both. My personal laptop is a PC and I have an iPad for work. They both have their pros and cons.

7) Grab your IPOD and hit “shuffle” – what’s the first song that comes up? Is it a favourite or so so? Kimbra - Cameo Lover. Yes a fav from a few months ago.

8) Your favourite blog of the moment? My girl Kelly O

9) Favourite pizza topping? I don't remember the last time I ate pizza! As a kid it was ham and pineapple but these days I'd go for a gourmet vegetarian topping.

10) Proudest moment lately? I did 1 and 3/4 pull ups my myself on Monday! Baby got back ;-)

11) Your favourite physical activity? Running, boxing, weights ... and carving up the dancefloor!

..................................................


Ok now for my 11 Questions:

Use Liz's. I can't be bothered thinking up any of my own.

And I tag anyone who wants to play!





No comments:

Post a Comment